"Feels like i`m drowning without your lovee, .. "
love Pictures, Images and Photos
Let me hear you shout my name.
heyhiho!
Preferred to be called Syaza ;D
Woodgrove Primary School /Christ Church Sec
i hearts onefour`10
I have been going thru` life-full of ups and down- for almost 13 years and has yet to give up (;
sing me a happy birthday song on 0911 :D
love me for who i am :D , i dont have the perfect-est attitudee, i wasn't live to please you :)
Lastly, SPAM ALL YOU WANT :D , with your beautiful name (;
BYE :DDDDDDDD


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



More than words.
psst, spam with your name :D


till you believe.
Friday, May 21, 2010
HEYHEY!

I'm so bored. Going to Religious class laterrrrrr.
I thought of going woodlands stadium with frens. but idk la who wanna go. PLEASE TELL ME WHO WAN. kkk!
practise for NAPHA.

Site Model Couple Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

Goodbye, fellow readers.
Private blog :D OneFour`10<3 `Ayeen! `Atikah! `Canzy `Christabel `Darren `Deena! `Farahh<3 `Farah `Fathin! `Iffah<3 `iman! `QiXuan `Sabrina! `Suying<3 `Suzy! `Syazlinda! `Jiaying `Zhimin

`tag to be linked :D
Moved blog will be strike-through :D